No products in the cart.
Did you know that landscape mulch has much more benefits than looking great?
Most homeowners spend thousands of dollars investing in plants for their property. Mulch can help protect your landscape invest by promoting a favorable environment for the landscape plant to thrive. Landscape mulch is spread on top of the soil as layer of protection. The mulch material can be both organic and inorganic, ranging from grass clipping, stones, bark clipping, etc.
Landscape Mulch Installation Benefits Include:
- Protects the soil from erosion
- Reduces compaction from the impact of heavy rains
- Conserves moisture, reducing the need for frequent waterings
- Maintains a more even soil temperature
- Prevents weed growth
- Keeps fruits and vegetables clean
- Keeps feet clean, allowing access to garden even when damp
- Provides a “finished” look to the garden
Carmel Landscaper would like the invitation to help protect your landscape invest with our landscape mulch installation services.